January 22nd 2012

Photo number 22. Topic = Fruitarian.

A fruitarian is someone that only eats fruit. I have to say that I am definitely NOT one of those people. I do love fruit though, especially kiwis. There colors are so radiant too so that is why I snapped this picture. I also love all the details the seeds make. They remind me of the way people judge. They see the outside, which for kiwis is a brown furry skin, and do not see all the beauty that is in the inside. A good friend of mine told me a quote the other day, it said "People judge like iceburgs. They only see the 10% that is visible but not the other 90% hidden within."

No comments:

Post a Comment