3/9/12

March 9th 2012

Day 69. Topic = Ignore the Cages.

Today was a field trip day. A field trip to the Conservators Center to be exact. As mentioned in the topic, ignore the cages, I can only get so close to animals that are 5 times my size! First off the lions. They were all pretty lazy, but I understand. I would not want to have to preform for EVERY tour group!
This female lion looked like she ruled this place!
The red fox was about to get some fish. By the looks on his face, it was going to be good.
The tiger was pretty relaxed too, but made sure he was staying clean.
And lastly, the Serval. This was one of my favorite pictures of the day, mainly because I thought it was funny! I had so much fun as always, but if you need something to do one day, go there! You won't regret it!!


2 comments: